top of page

Academic Support

Counseling Services
Counseling service are available for all students. Parents must complete a consent form. Parents, teachers, or students can request services

Hearing Itinerant
A developmental therapist provides hearing support to our students with hearing loss.

Speech Pathology
A speech pathologist is available for students who need support with oral communication.

Title I
Services provided support in reading, math & executive functioning. 

bottom of page